Module A: Fundamentals of a Practi-Spiritual Money Consciousness
Lesson 1 — Before You Go Anywhere, Know Where You Are
- Learn how spirituality and wealth-building CAN (and DO) co-exist.
- Uncover the TRUE nature of money.
- Understand why it’s important for spiritual people to pay attention to money.
- Discover the one number you MUST track to build and maintain wealth.
- Master 1 simple technique that makes every transaction sacred.
Lesson 2 — The Antidote to ALL Your Money Fears
- Discover which of the 4 Major Money Fears is currently holding you back.
- Learn the antidote to ALL your money fears.
- Understand the spiral journey of life lessons and what Mastery means on a practical level.
- Find out which numbers you should be able to guesstimate… and which ones you need to know cold.
Module B: Healthy Habits—Simplified
Lesson 3 — Spend Like a (Real-Life) Millionaire
- Discover whether you’re spending like a millionaire or a millionaire wannabe.
- Uncover the spending habits of your secret millionaire acquaintances.
- Identify when it’s worth it to buy quality and when you’re wasting your money.
- Learn how to live luxuriously while reducing wastefulness.
Lesson 4 — Saving Money the Easy Way
- Discover which early experiences with money are still influencing you today.
- Choose the 1 way to save money that works best with your personality.
- Discover which 4 things you should always spend money on and why. (Use this simple technique that keeps saving money from feeling restrictive. (Really!))
- Learn how many bank accounts you really need and why.
Lesson 5 — Investing: It’s Not Just for the Rich
- Uncover which common blocks are preventing YOU from realizing potential gains.
- Learn how to take almost all risk out of investing.
- Discover 2 non-traditional types of investments with proven wealth-building and protecting properties.
- Learn how investing can support causes you care about.
Lesson 6 — Entrepreneurship: Can it Make YOU Rich?
- Get the facts on dangerous make-or-break entrepreneurship myths.
- Discern which of the 5 entrepreneur types you are.
- Uncover the role of your Ego in your Business.
- Learn the 1 thing that determines whether your business will give you a big payout.
Lesson 7 — Establishing Multiple Income Streams
- Uncover new revenue streams you’ve never considered.
- Learn how revenue streams you thought didn’t apply to your business actually DO.
- Ensure your business model aligns with your mission AND your goals.
- Figure out exactly what steps to take to start generating new income ASAP.
Lesson 8 — What are You Really Worth? (Get Paid with Integrity and Ease)
- For entrepreneurs/ professionals: Determine exactly how much to charge for your services.
- For employees: Figure out what salary you should be receiving and how to actually get it.
- Discover the financial sweet spot where you’re relaxed and prosperous AND your employer or clients happily pay you.
- Uncover the secret to confidently charging (or negotiating for) what you’re worth.
Lesson 9 — Your Money Set Point™ & What To Do with a Windfall
- Learn why the average person’s socioeconomic status is likely to stay the same throughout her/ his lifetime.
- Identify your personal Money Set Point™ and how to upgrade it.
- Discover which 1 daily practice can help you overcome your own financial limits.
- Master this simple strategy to make the most of your next financial windfall.
Lesson 10 — The Mental Game of Money
- Discover the false facts that have been sabotaging your money mindset.
- Learn the 2 most important questions you’ll ever ask about your beliefs.
- Flip your false money beliefs on their head.
- Uncover the one trait that will consistently produce successful results.
Lesson 11 — Think Like a Millionaire
- Learn the biggest difference between how the richest 1% think versus everyone else.
- Discover what type of thinking can help correct financial mistakes before they’re catastrophic.
- Identify which key factor is limiting your financial success.
- Understand the 7 common denominators of Millionaire Lifestyles.
Lesson 12 — Loose Ends and Money Leaks
- Review & celebrate the progress you’ve made.
- Identify any leaky boundaries or gaps in your current relationship with money.
- Determine your best next steps and set your intentions for the upcoming year.
- Ask questions and receive clarification on additional topics as requested.