Ariana was a high-level executive and board member for a multi-million dollar consulting company before starting Ayutopia International, LLC. She has worked for companies with 3,000 to 10,000+ employees, as well as micro, small, and medium-sized businesses. She specializes in corporate culture development (cleaning up unproductive/ dysfunctional work environments) and employee and executive engagement (enhancing productivity, decreasing burnout, reducing turnover).
Join us for our Introductory Webinar:
The Collaborative Corporate Culture
of the 21st Century
Our Standard Corporate Trainings are as follows:
The Magic of Mojo® Workshops
- These workshops help participants achieve greater fulfillment and success, which increases engagement, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
- Click to view more detailed information on Ariana’s Magic of Mojo® Workshops.
The Optimized Human™ Workshops
- These simple, yet transformative programs provide simple strategies to:
- Optimize your Brain in accordance with current research in neuroscience, neuroplasticity, & epigenetics.
- Optimize your Mind using proven stress-management, mindfulness, & positive psychology practices.
- Optimize your Performance through increased efficiency, productivity, & ongoing accountability.
- It can be customized for the corporate setting focusing on The Optimized Executive or The Optimized Employee and can be presented as a 2-hour, full day, or ongoing program depending on the audience.
Crafting a Values-Based Brand Culture (Interactive Workshop)
- Topics: Internal branding, corporate values, and employee engagement with corporate mission
- Results: better work environment, increased engagement/ productivity/ loyalty, decreased turnover.
Can’t We All just Get Along? (Facilitated Mastermind / Mediation)
- Topics: Teamwork, communication skills
- Results: increased communication skills, conflict resolution, more harmonious work environment
Managing Stress in the Workplace (Experiential Workshop)
- Topics: stress management, boundaries, healthy routines & practices
- Results: increased engagement, happier employees, decreased absence rates
Reducing Burnout with Simple Self-care Practices (Experiential Workshop)
- Topics: Recognizing burnout and its effects, self-care practices
- Results: decreased burnout/ turnover, increased engagement
- Topics: time-wasters, efficiency strategies
- Results: working easier, smarter, and with less stress